City of Hapeville Georgia
Go To Search
Can I reserve a City Park?
The City of Hapeville Parks are public spaces and are open for public use on a first come first serve basis. We do not rent the green space. Certain municipal facilities are available for rental. For information on the Hoyt Smith Center facilities, the Christ Church & Carriage House in the Jess Lucas Park, and the Scout Hut at Cofield Park contact Wayne Stephens at 404-669-2132.

Parks & Recreation

Show All Answers

1. How do I register for activities?
2. What type of payments are accepted for registration?
3. Can I reserve a City Park?

City of Hapeville 3468 N. Fulton Avenue Hapeville, GA 30354 Ph: (404) 669-2100
Home   |   Contact Us   |   Employment   |   Site Map   |   Links   |   Directories   |   Website Policies   |   Copyright Notices   |   Powered by CivicPlus