The festival will kick-off with a Friday night Concert (7 p.m. to 11 p.m.) in the Jess Lucas Y-Teen Park Downtown,
with great local food vendors and live music sure to please the Hapeville High School Alumni! Band information will be forthcoming as event dates approach and details are refined.
Saturday celebrations begin with a Community Parade at 10:00 a.m. For parade information, please contact the Economic Development Department at 404-669-8269.
9:00 a.m. Parade Line-Up
10:00 a.m. Parade Begins
Parade Line-up at Tom E. Morris Sports Complex near the Baseball Fields
1. START at 3415 CLAIRE DRIVE, HAPEVILLE, GA 30354
2. Head SOUTH on CLAIRE DRIVE towards KING ARNOLD STREET
3. Turn LEFT onto KING ARNOLD STREET
4. Head EAST on KING ARNOLD STREET towards LAVISTA DRIVE
5. Turn RIGHT onto LAVISTA DRIVE
6. Turn RIGHT onto NORTH CENTRAL AVENUE
7. Head WEST on NORTH CENTRAL AVENUE towards DOGWOOD DRIVE
8. Turn LEFT onto DOGWOOD DRIVE
9. Turn LEFT onto SOUTH CENTRAL AVENUE
10. Turn RIGHT onto ATLANTA AVENUE (at Post Office)
11. Turn LEFT on COLLEGE STREET
12. END at HAPEVILLE FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH parking lot at 612 College Street
The Saturday Happy Days Festival (11 a.m. to 5 p.m.) will be filled with live music throughout the day and lots of opportunities to shop at unique vendor booths. FREE Admission & FREE Parking.