Permits and Inspections Fees
Inspection Fee for 80% - 100% and 1st Follow-up $100
New Construction 2nd Follow-up $200
Sprinkler Plan Review $.50/head $50 minimum
Fire Alarm Plan Review $.50/device $50 minimum
Hood Suppression System $50/system
Building / Civil Plan Review $60 set
Administrative Permits $5/each
(copy of Fire, EMS and Burn Permits)
Special Events Permits Up to 100 people $50
101-300 people $100
301 + people $150
Inspection Fees Initial Inspection $0
1st Follow - up $0
2nd Follow - up $100
3rd Follow - up $150
Permits are issued from October 1 through April 30 of each year. The statewide burn ban is May 1 through September 30 of each year. Burn permits may be obtained in person from the Fire Marshall's office located at 606 King Arnold St, Hapeville, GA 30354
. You may also call our offices at (404) 766-4190.
The following requirement must be met in order to burn:
1. Have a water source available at all times.
2. Never burn when winds are 10 mph or greater.
3. Piles of debris (yard debris only) may not be greater than 5' x 5'.
4. Never leave the burning debris unattended at anytime.
5. All burning must be kept at least 25 feet from any structure at all times.
6. Burning "may not" be conducted in cloudy conditions.
7. All burning will only be allowed between dawn and dusk. Fire must be extinguished before dusk.
8. State burn ban for Metro counties begins May 1, and ends on September 30 of every year.