Core Values within our Department
JOIN THE HAPEVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT!
Building and maintaining the highest level of trust between our department and the citizens is our top priority. Our CORE values include: Honesty, Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Professionalism & Loyalty.
Pre-Employment Questionnaire. Please answer all questions accurately and truthfully.
- Are you a United States citizen?
- Are you at least 21 years of age?
- Are you fluent in the English language, including reading, writing & speaking?
- Do you have basic computer skills?
- Do you have a high school diploma or a state certified GED diploma?
- Do you have a valid Georgia Driver's License?
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony, including pleas of nolo contendere?
- Have you ever had any lifetime involvement in a theft of a felony nature as defined by
- Georgia law, whether detected or undetected?
- Do you have any convictions of domestic violence whether misdemeanor or
- felony including pleas of nolo contendere and first offender status?
- Are you capable of meeting the physical and mental demands of this position?