Fulton County Annual Notice of Assessment
- The June 2022 assessments mailed by Fulton County are an estimation of county and city taxes.
- The assessments are based upon the 100% appraised values and 40% assessed values of property.
- Fulton County is responsible for the assessment of all property within the county. Hapeville does not conduct separate assessments or valuations.
- City of Hapeville taxes have not been calculated- the estimates provided by Fulton County were based upon 2021 millage rates and is subject to change for 2022 tax billing.
- City of Hapeville's millage rate will not be determined until September 2022. City of Hapeville 2022 taxes will not be calculated until September 2022.
- You have the right to dispute or appeal the appraised value of your home. Please appeal with Fulton County before August 1, 2022.
Fulton County Board of Tax Assessors
235 Peachtree Street, NE Ste.1400 Atlanta, GA 30309
Point of Contact is Mr. Christopher Fields
Additional Information on the appeals process: https://dor.georgia.gov/property-tax-real-and-personal-property-faq
Online appeals forms: https://dor.georgia.gov/property-tax-appeals
Fulton County Tax Information: https://www.fultoncountytaxes.org/property-taxes.aspx