Mobile Food Vendor Application Process
How to Apply for a Mobile Food Vendor Permit:
The City of Hapeville offers two types of Mobile Food Vendor permits:
- Ninety (90) Day Permit - $100.00 fee; commence on the day of issuance
- Three (3) Day Permit - $50.00 fee; three consecutive days as expressly stated on the permit
Download an application (PDF). Please check which permit you are applying for at the top of the application. All applications must be accompanied with the following documents:
- An executed indemnity agreement (PDF) indemnifying and releasing the City, its agents, employees and elected officials from any and all liability against any and all claims, actions and suits of any type whatsoever arising in connection with the activities of the Mobile Food Vendor;
- Copy of an approved permit from the Fulton County Health Department and Fire Safety Certificate of Inspection;
- Proof of current liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.00. If the Mobile Food Vendor does not have insurance, the Mobile Food Vendor may be under the umbrella of an existing business with the business' permission to do so. Such arrangement documentation shall be included with the application to the City.
Applications must be submitted to the City Clerk at 3468 N Fulton Avenue, Hapeville along with the required documents. Applicants will be contacted by the Fire Marshal to schedule an inspection of their unit once all documents have been received. For more information, email the City Clerk or call 404-766-3004.
For City-Sponsored events or a 501(c) Non-Profit event, please fill out the application in the next section.
Mobile Food Vendor Permits for City-Sponsored and 501(c) Non-Profit Events
A waiver of the application fee may be requested at the time of application by the applicant if:
- The event is a 501(c) non-profit event and proof is submitted thereof; or
- The event is a city-sponsored event as determined by the City Manager. However, all Mobile Food Vendors must fill out an application form, execute an Indemnification Agreement (PDF), and provide the City with all necessary documentation required by the City (see section for required documents).
Download a Mobile Food Vendor application (PDF) for City-Sponsored and 501(c) Non-Profit events. All applications must be submitted to the City Clerk at 3468 N Fulton Avenue, Hapeville along with the required documents. Applicants will be contacted by the Fire Marshal to schedule an inspection of their unit once all documents have been received.