- Feature Links
- Online Bill Pay
How to Pay a Bill
Pay by Mail
Payments can be made by check or money order. Include property tax or utility bill stub and place the account number on check or money order.
City of Hapeville
3468 North Fulton Avenue
Hapeville, GA 30354
Pay by Drop Box
A drop box is located in the drive-thru entrance at City Hall. When using the drop box, please use check or money order only. Include the property tax or utility bill stub and place the account number on check or money order. No cash please.
Pay in Person
You may pay your bill in person at City Hall from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Payment methods that are accepted are:
For your convenience, the drive-thru window, located to the left of City Hall, is open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
A Convenience Fee of $1.50 will be added to any online payment.
- To pay a Property Tax or Utility Bill
- Please provide a valid email address and know the amount of your last payment. Complete and submit the online E-mail Billing Request Form.
- If you haven’t done so already, set up your Online Bill Pay account.
- If you do not know the amount of your last payment contact the Finance Billing Department at (404) 669-2102.
- To pay a traffic citation please read over the information below. If you are under the age of 21, contact Court Services prior to paying your citation. If your citation can be paid without a court appearance, you have until noon the day prior to court to pay it. Pay your citation online If you have any questions, please contact Court Services at (404) 669-2149 or (404) 669-2157.
Your Bank’s Online Bill Pay
Allow 7 business days for City to receive payment