THE ATLANTA AEROTROPOLIS COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICTS INVITE HAPEVILLE PROPERTY OWNERS TO ATTEND AN INFORMATIONAL MEETING
Learn about Airport Area CIDs. What they are doing, where are their active boundaries, how are they are funded, how are they governed, what types of projects do they implement, and what are their expansion intentions in the Airport Area--including Hapeville.
Hapeville property owners share your ideas and concerns. Tell CID Groups about your issues and concerns:
•What are the major issues affecting your businesses and property?
• What types of improvements would you like to see in the area?
Learn about the Atlanta Aerotropolis CIDs (Airport West & Airport South):
• How a CID can increase your property value.
• How the CID & Clayton County are working together to spur economic development in the airport area.
• What new companies are relocating to the area and why.
• Hear about the Public Safety initiative underway in the Aerotropolis area.
Thursday, March 17th, 2016, 8am - 10am
City of Hapeville
700 Doug Davis Dr., Hapeville, GA 30354
For questions or concerns please contact Nickel Works Consulting
at 678.535.3990 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on the existing Airport Area CIDs visit:
Airport West CID: http://airportwestcid.com/
This meeting is hosted by the Airport South and Airport West CID organizations.