Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Show All Answers
P&Z Fees are as follows:- Plan Review Fees $350.00 plus $25.00 per acre, $25.00 per lot, or $25.00 per unit (MF, T-House) whichever is greater.- Variance Fees $350.00, add $50.00 for each additional Variance in the application. - Rezoning Fees $750.00- Special Use or Conditional Use Permit $350.00- Subdivision - Preliminary Plat-$300.00, plus $10.00 per lot; Final Plat-$250.00, plus $5.00 per lot.- Design Review - fee included in the Plan Review Fee- Zoning Verification Letters - $25.00-$50.00 per parcel- Zoning Appeals - $350.00
An applicant seeking an administrative variance should submit an application and all supporting material, including a survey of the property showing the improvements for which the variance request is being submitted. A $50.00 processing fee is required to cover reporting and posting costs.
- Sufficient data to determine readily and reproduce on the ground the location, bearing and length of every street line, lot line, boundary line, block line and building line, whether curved or straight, and including true north point. This shall include the radius, central angle and tangent distance for the centerline of curved streets and curved property lines that are not the boundary of curved streets.
- All dimensions to the nearest 100th of a foot and angles to the nearest minutes.
- Location and description of monuments.
- The names and locations of adjoining subdivisions and streets and the location and ownership of adjoining unsubdivided property.
- Date, title, name and location of subdivision, graphic scale and true north point.